A donation of $350 payable to the Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens is requested for a wedding in the Lagen Gazebo area, $450 for a wedding in the Packard Amphitheater. Receipt of $175 of this amount is a non-refundable deposit; this will confirm your reservation of the date and time of your wedding. The balance of $175 (Gazebo) or $275 (Amphitheater) is due 90 days prior to the wedding date. No deposit means no reservation. All wedding ceremonies must be scheduled to start at an even hour such as 10:00, 12:00, 2:00, and 6:00 pm.
The Garden Room on the main floor of the Heinemann Visitor Center may be used by the bridal party one hour prior to the ceremony. All personal property and any other material belonging to the bridal party must be removed from this area before the ceremony begins. This area will then be in readiness for the next wedding party.
THE DUBUQUE ARBORETUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY LEFT ON THE PREMISES.
10:00 wedding ceremony
9:00 AM – GARDEN ROOM AVAILABLE FOR BRIDAL PARTY
9:30 AM – BEGIN SEATING WEDDING GUESTS
10:00 AM – CEREMONY BEGINS … GARDEN ROOM CLEAR AND
READY FOR NEXT BRIDAL PARTY
11:30 AM – NEXT WEDDING SEATING BEGINS (if there is one)
- Both the Gazebo and the Packard Amphitheater are equipped with electrical outlets adequate for most usage. The Arboretum does not provide a sound system. We have 100 chairs available and they will be set up by arboretum staff.
- In case of inclement weather, the ceremony may be held in the Packard Amphitheater. DECISION FOR THIS WILL BE MADE BY THE ARBORETUM CO-ORDINATOR.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN OUR BUILDINGS. CONSUMPTION OF HARD ALCOHOL ON ARBORETUM PROPERTY IS PROHIBITED.
- The Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens is open at all times for public enjoyment with the exception of the immediate area where the wedding is performed.
- The Arboretum Gate is locked at dusk and reopens at 8 a.m. Be sure your guest’s cars are out before the
Gate is locked. Please do not throw rice or birdseed, use real flower petals or bubbles instead.
- Your reservation includes the right to have professional photography taken in the Gardens on the day of your wedding.
PLEASE SHARE THESE RULES WITH THE MEMBERS OF YOUR WEDDING PARTY AND GUESTS. THIS WILL ENSURE A SMOOTH CEREMONY AND WILL HELP TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING SPECIAL.
3800 Arboretum Drive
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
Rev 8/2013 prices subject to change
P.S. Please remember, "No Deposit" wedding dates are filed in the
"No Deposit" part - they are not reserved.
|To obtain a marriage license in Iowa, or to book a magistrate to officiate the ceremony- please see Dubuque County Recorder Website
Arboretum Home Page
The Dubuque Arboretum Botanical Gardens website
is sponsored by Digital Dubuque